By Scot P. Hillier
Hillier's sequel to Microsoft SharePoint: construction place of work 2003 suggestions is geared toward intermediate to complicated software program builders who are looking to transform SharePoint or combine it with different key Microsoft applied sciences. It assumes robust wisdom of SharePoint in addition to .NET improvement talents together with XML, internet companies, scripting, code entry safety, ASP.NET, and SQL. The textual content makes a speciality of key parts: website constitution and process integration. Hillier is an government with a Microsoft qualified resolution supplier established in White Plains, long island
Read or Download Advanced Sharepoint Services Solutions PDF
Best client-server systems books
This booklet deals a distinct point of view on database improvement matters. It first provides and explains complicated concepts then demonstrates their use in numerous company situations. The aim is specialist mastery of either strategies and their software. the point of interest all through is on professional improvement of real-world database functions.
“In my opinion, this can be the instruction manual for Agile groups. i've been wishing for this e-book seeing that we carried out Agile numerous years in the past. in lots of Agile approach books, the staff element of Agile has been glossed over in desire of the technical facets; this ebook is a welcome switch. ” --Sarah Edrie, Director of caliber Engineering, Harvard enterprise university “Cloud Computing, disbursed structure, attempt pushed improvement.
JAX-RS 2. zero is an better framework in response to RESTful structure. It presents help for either the buyer and the server. Jersey 2. zero is the reference implementation of JAX-RS 2. zero (JSR 339 specification). This framework has gone through significant revisions. the improved framework is helping builders to take advantage of a low-level and simplified API.
Papers offered inside of this quantity conceal quite a lot of themes on the topic of programming disbursed reminiscence machines. dispensed reminiscence architectures, even supposing having the aptitude to provide the very excessive degrees of functionality required to help destiny computing wishes, current awkward programming difficulties.
- SharePoint 2007 user's guide : learning Microsoft's collaboration and productivity platform
- MCSA Windows Server 2012 Complete Study Guide: Exams 70-410, 70-411, 70-412, and 70-417
- Web Server Administration
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0: unleashed
Additional info for Advanced Sharepoint Services Solutions
Commas Boolean True if commas are used to separate thousands n numeric values. Decimals Integer The number of decimal places to display for numeric values in the list. Description Text Sets the description for the field in the list. Dir Text Specifies the reading direction for the field. Possible values are RTL (right-to-left), LTR (left-to-right), and none. DisplayImage Text Sets the name of the icon used to represent the field. DisplayName Text The display name of the field. DisplayNameSrcField Text Sets the name of a field that is used as the basis for a calculated field.
12. Click the OK button. 13. Select Modify Shared Web Part from the Document Library menu. 14. In the Document Library property pane, select All Documents from the Selected View list. 15. Click the OK button. CHAPTER 1 ■ COLLABORATIVE APPLICATION MARKUP LANGUAGE When you have finished, the Content Editor web part will be hidden and the new menu item will appear on the Document Library. This technique is a simple way to add items to a shortcut menu, but it has a few drawbacks. First, this technique cannot be used to make global changes; it must be applied to every site where you want it.
The toolbars often contain a link to add a new item to the list. Listing 1-15 shows the definition for a freeform toolbar that appears on the summary view of the link list. Listing 1-15. gif" width=1 height=5 alt="">